Journey

Journey

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Unlocked

Well, I pulled out all the stops...laid on the charm...gave a few extra kisses...batted my eyes really good...and wore a skimpy top...all so that my man would cave and agree to open the MH4H trailer on Saturday.

Feeling quite proud of myself right now.

I hope my kids never, never read this.  Or perhaps my mom either for that matter.

So anyway, here is what you need to know, and you are going to want to write this down, because I am not going to repeat it:

Date: Saturday, February 8

Time: 9:30-11:00am...and don't be late because he has to be mom that day too and pick up girls from dance clinic.  And there will be drama if he is late.

Location: Pella Christian High School East Parking Lot

Items Accepted:
  Clothing                    DVD's
  Shoes                         Home Decor
  Furniture                 Books
  Kitchen Items        Collectibles
  Linens                       Toys

Items not Accepted(so don't bring them):
  Televisions
  Appliances
  Carseats

Now I really, really, really need some people to show up at the trailer with donations.  First of all so that my man is freezin for a reason, and second of all I want us to show satan how we won't be shaken. 

Go team.


Please note that I will pay somebody to deliver a hot coffee to him that day on my behalf.  Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment