Journey

Journey

Monday, August 25, 2014

Drumroll, please...

Thanks to all {5} of you that left a message on my last post.  It was good for my soul to read that we would all struggle to give things up.  It's hard to open yourself up and be honest, but when you do, I think God starts working.  Before you know it, you will all be doing a spending fast, starting a blog, and telling your man all sorts of crazy stuff that you think God is telling you.  Maybe my man needs to start a blog for a support group...hmmm.

Anyway, today was the day to pick the winner of Jen Hatmaker's book Interrupted, and I am just so, so excited to pass this book on.  So without further ado, here it goes(and in the absence of my editor, his cute assistant stepped in to help)...

 The names of 5 fabulous ladies...

...are carefully folded up and put in the bucket... 

...the bucket gets a shake... 

...and the winner is Becky!

Now, in true Lindsay-fashion, when I was ordering my book from Amazon, I put not 1, but 5 copies of this book in my cart.  I have a little problem, which includes giving things away(ask my man, I would give you the shirt off his back if you really needed it).  So, although Becky's name was the one drawn from the bucket, I am going to give everybody that commented on my last post their very own copy of Interrupted.  I know this is not quite as exciting as when Oprah gave away her favorite things at Christmas time, but if you want to jump up and down and scream and fall on the floor in excitement, I would appreciate it.  

To the rest of you that are looking to have Jesus wreck your comfortable Christianity, order your copy of Jen's book by clicking here or you can find it on Amazon and at your local Barnes and Noble.  You will be changed after reading this book.  Now go get wrecked for Jesus.


Please note that I wish I could send every single one of you a copy of this book....but then I wouldn't be able to feed my family, and apparently that's a problem.  So Courtney, Jen, Jean & Sarah, please e-mail me your mailing address at zldevries@hotmail.com and I will get your copy in the mail, and feed my family too.






No comments:

Post a Comment