Journey

Journey

Friday, August 21, 2015

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!

Sorry for the delay, I'm sure you have all put your lives on hold today waiting for the big winner of For the Love to be announced!  But I have been so busy celebrating commemorating the last day of summer with my kids that I just haven't had time to deal with such things.  So without further ado, I give you the winner....




CONGRATS to Crystal Kirby!!!  You are the Winner winner chicken dinner!!!  Now do a happy dance.  And prepare yourself to be introduced to a whole new vocab, Jen Hatmaker style.

Oh, and my fave grade school teacher was Mrs. Meyer, my kindergarten teacher, because smelly markers.  Need I say more?!?!?

By the way, isn't my assistant the cutest?!?!  She is 4, going on 16, so that's fun.

Please note that you are all winners in God's eyes...just not in my contest.  






























No comments:

Post a Comment