Journey

Journey

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Recap

Holy moley have we been busy here.  I think my last post was February 19.  For those of you that really enjoy reading my blog, sorry about that.  For the rest of you who are sick of hearing about this fast and the Community Closet Cleanse, you are welcome.

Here is a recap since I posted last:

*Community Closet Cleanse is officially over.  The trailer is overflowing full.  We had to get a second, smaller trailer to store some items in.  People are still bringing stuff to the radio station.  We don't have a key to the trailer anymore.  You do the math.

*I am now 4 months into my fast, and I have only 2 months to go.  That.is.crazy.  Just when I thought time would stand still, it flew.  And now rather than working on a plan to make it through my fast without going crazy I am trying to figure out what life after my fast is going to look like.

*Satan continues to attack.  God continues to lift me up.  It's a great combination.

*Winter is still here.  And it's March.  I'm over it.  Still.

*2 of my sweet girls will be turning another year older tomorrow.  Where there is a birthday, there is a party.  Where there are two birthdays, there is all sorts of mayhem.  More on that tomorrow.

*I have played UNO at least 17 times each day.  I would pay for a 30 degree day.

There is so much more...but none of which you want to hear about.  So keep on, keepin' on.


Please note that it would do my ego good to know that at least 1 person missed me.  But don't feel obligated to say it...


No comments:

Post a Comment